The fresh thinking behind Bean is made up of the following ideas:
- Paper invoices are a big part of our business but they shouldn’t slow us down.
- Processing digital data is easier than manual data entry.
- Accuracy reduces errors, saving time and money.
- Improved accessibility and visibility means higher productivity, lower costs and tighter control.
- Subscription pricing and user-friendly interfaces create instant benefits.
Since it was formed in 2005, Bean’s mission has been to increase productivity through user-friendly and innovative online accounts payable software.
Frustrated by inefficiencies in traditional accounts payable systems, Bean’s Founder Jarrod Levitan, CFA realized the need for a simple and flexible web-based service.
He formed the Bean team which identified five areas of accounts payable that needed rethinking:
- How paperwork is organised
- Time spent on data entry and correcting errors
- How costs are allocated
- The speed of approvals processes
- How quickly reports can be compiled for cost recoveries, client claims or re-billing
By making Beanbills a web-based application, we are able to offer an easy-to-use, cost-effective and customizable online accounts payable solution tailored to the size of your business.